Childrens Garden Parties!
The current Covid-19 outbreak has decimated small businesses like Starlight Party and the government have not been much help to the entertainment industry. (This is not a political post!)
Anyway, we are now available to offer our children’s garden party disco and entertainment.
Unfortunately we are not yet allowed to run parties inside and numbers have to be less than 30 in total. (That includes adults and children).
We can setup in most gardens, as long as we have access to a plug socket, clean, flat dry ground and reasonable access to the garden.
How does it work?
- We will first assess if your garden is suitable. This can be done using photos or video.
- We will need you to complete a waiver agreement along with completion of a booking form.
- A £20 deposit will be taken. The deposit will be non-refundable unless. The weather is not suitable (this will be at our digression), members of your household are in isolation or government guidelines change.
- On the day we will turn up around an hour before hand and setup. We will have our own pop-up gazebo that is for our use only, the area will be secured by bunting.
- Our entertainer will at all times when outside the gabebo area will wear a facemask and adhere to social distancing rules.
- We will play games, do dances with the children, distribute balloon swords to the children and try and make the party as normal as possible.
- Once the party is finished, we will clean all equipment and surrounding area that we have been using.
- We will need to ensure that access to load and unload is clear at all times. This might require to ask your guests to make space once we have taken down or setting up. We must ensue that social distancing is observed at all times.
- Monday to Friday (upto 6pm finish), for a 2 hour party £80 (includes prizes)
- Saturday and Sunday (upto 6pm finish) for a 2 hour party £100 (includes prizes)
- Additional hours (Must be finished for 6pm – £20 per hour)
Unfortunately we are unable to offer adult garden parties at the moment and all parties must finish for 6pm at the latest.